On the Mac, Evernote users have a paltry list of just 11 default fonts, which include some “inspired” choices such as Comic Sans and Andale Mono, even though we have about 300 available on our computers. Fortunately, it’s easy to add more fonts if you want them.
1. Open “Launchpad” in your dock.
2. Go to “Utilities” and open “Font Book.”
3. Go to “All Fonts” and select all (Command + a), unless you just want a few of them, in which case select only the ones you need.
4. Drag the fonts into “Web.”
5. Quit and then re-open Evernote to enjoy all of your fonts.